GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE MUGLER PERFUMES LOYALTY PROGRAM "THE CIRCLE"
The General Terms and Conditions apply to contractual relations between the AZZARO MUGLER Beauté and its customers within the operational scope of the MUGLER Perfumes Loyalty Program.
1 – PURPOSE
The Mugler Loyalty Program (hereinafter "The Circle") is an offer from the AZZARO MUGLER Beauté and headquartered at L’Oréal Canada – MUGLER -, 1500 Robert-Bourassa Blvd., Suite 600, Montreal, Quebec, H3A 3S7, which can be accessed at the following URL: www.mugler.ca.
The purpose of The Circle is to enable its "Members" to receive special benefits and services when purchasing Mugler products at licensed physical or virtual retail outlets within the Mugler selective distribution network in every countries except in United States of America, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, where local website and The Circle Loyalty Program conditions are applied.
Each member is consider having read these provisions in their entirety and accepts them without reserve when joining The Circle.
In these Terms and Conditions, the expressions below shall have the following meaning:
"Unique Code": the unique code is printed inside the MUGLER Perfumes product boxes. It comprises 11 characters (Example: NHTSX9HZ9JC).
"Refill Receipt": The Fountain MUGLER store receipt or refill invoice of a refilling fragrance sold from a licensed physical retail outlet within the AZZARO MUGLER Beauté selective distribution network.
"Website": the www.mugler.ca website is both the corporate and e-commerce website of the MUGLER brand used by AZZARO MUGLER Beauté worldwide. It provides access to the Mugler loyalty program "The Circle". The website is published by:
Wells Point, 79 Wells Street, 1st floor,
London W1T 3QN United Kingdom
Tel: +44 207 291 5800
"Member": any person over the age of legal majority in their country of residence and residing in the following countries(1). who has consented to participate in the Circle when creating an account and joining The Circle on www.mugler.ca.
"The Circle": the MUGLER perfumes loyalty program set up by AZZARO MUGLER Beauté.
2 – BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE CIRCLE
2.1 Membership in The Circle is open:
- to any person over the age of legal majority in their country of residence and residing in the following countries(1)
- having given their consent to AZZARO MUGLER Beauté to participate in Mugler loyalty program "The Circle" while creating a personal account and joining The Circle on www.mugler.ca
- by filling out the registration form aimed at collecting Members' personal information required (last name, first name, email address)
Members attest to the accuracy of all the information provided throughout the duration of their membership. AZZARO MUGLER Beauté reserves the right to request documentation at any time to prove the identity of a person who wants to subscribe or has subscribed to The Circle, notably if they possess the same name as another member. Any changes will be made immediately online or referred to Customer Relations in a timely manner.
Membership in The Circle is effective as of the confirmation of account creation by the Customer. Membership is name-based, personal, and reserved for the personal, not professional, use of individuals.
Membership in The Circle is valid for an unlimited time subject to the provisions in Article 6 in these Terms and Conditions. The Member is entitled to withdraw his/her participation in The Circle at any time. He/she must request withdrawal by emailing the Customer Relations department of their country of residence, using our contact us form.
2.2 The Member shall identify him/herself with each connection to the Website using his/her email address and a password chosen beforehand, or by mail or phone to Customer Relations using his/her email address or mailing address, last name and first name.
Any changes in the Member's personal information (address, name, or any other indication that may be required to manage his/her participation) should be communicated as soon as possible to the customer relations department using our contact us form, or online under the "My account / My Profile" section.
3 - ADVANTAGES OF THE CIRCLE
Receiving surprises and special benefits
Purchase declarations could be converted into surprises and special benefits such as gifts, invitation to private events or sales, or vouchers available at licensed physical or virtual retail outlets within the Mugler selective distribution network depending on the member's country of residence. These privileges may be allocated throughout the year depending on the number of purchases registered by members and their country of residence.
Methods for registering purchases
- Mugler products with a Unique Code:
Members may register purchases by using the 11-character unique code printed inside the Mugler product’s box (Example: NHTSX9HZ9JC).
The unique code must be registered in the special form available on www.mugler.ca, on dedicated section "Register my unique code", or emailed to the Customer Care of the country of residence using our contact us form.
AZZARO MUGLER Beauté reserves the right to request the Member provide additional proof of purchase to validate participation in the Circle or registration of purchases.
- Mugler products without a Unique Code:
Travel size products do not have Unique Codes: you will not be rewarded when you purchase these items.
Members may register a purchase that does not have a unique code only in the case of a Fragrance Refilling in store at The Fountain, by using the store receipt and invoice for a purchase made at participating licensed physical or virtual retail outlets within the Mugler selective distribution network.
The store receipt or the refill invoice must be current within 12 months and sent via email to AZZARO MUGLER Beauté along with the duly completed form intended for this purpose available for download on www.mugler.ca :
- By email using our contact us form.
- Or online at: www.mugler.ca on "Register a Refill receipt" section. The store receipt or the refill invoice at the MUGLER Fountain must be sent in the form of a digital photograph saved as a JPEG or PNG. Digital photos are only valid if they show the entire store receipt or invoice indicating the place name, date and time of purchase. The Member must have underlined the product(s) purchased, as well as the entire refill receipt.
AZZARO MUGLER Beauté reserves the right to reject images that are incomplete or illegible as well as receipts or invoices bearing a name other than the name of the Member.
AZZARO MUGLER Beauté reserves the right to reject modified or illegible refill receipts, store receipts or invoices.
The information on the store receipts or invoices (namely, store name, city, date and time of purchase, name of the Mugler or other products purchased, quality, and price) is subject to digital processing per the terms and conditions set forth in Article 4 herein.
The Member's account shall be increased by the number of declared purchases earned once the information is entered into the system.
The Member may check that the unique codes or the proofs of purchase (refill receipts) which he/she registered online have been taken into account in the "Declared purchases history" section on the homepage of his/her Circle account. Only the name of the purchased product is indicated, not its price.
It should be noted that, we currently do not accept receipts sent via post. We are unable to guarantee these will be processed or returned should these be sent via post.
4 - PERSONAL DATA
- AZZARO MUGLER Beauté is liable for processing personal data for The Circle Loyalty Program.
- Information collected verbally by Customer Service or in writing on www.mugler.ca or by e-mail are subject to digital processing for the purpose of processing the Member requests, granting them the advantages earned for The Circle, sending them offers, news and personalized advertisements based on their previous purchases and/or interests, and to compile statistics and reports.
- This information is intended for AZZARO MUGLER Beauté and any of its contractors acting for the purposes cited above.
- AZZARO MUGLER Beauté saves this information for a period of three years from the date of the last purchase or contact.
- Members have a right to view, rectify, delete, and transfer their personal information as well as a right to oppose and restrict processing by emailing Customer Relations using our contact us form.
5 - ACCESSING, ENDING AND CHANGING THE MUGLER LOYALTY PROGRAM " THE CIRCLE" TERMS AND CONDITIONS
At any time, AZZARO MUGLER Beautéreserves the right to cancel, substitute or modify all or any part of the Mugler Loyalty Program as well as the advantages and services offered within the scope of this program subject to a 1-month notice to allow Members to use their benefits. AZZARO MUGLER Beauté shall inform Members of these changes by any means it deems most appropriate (website posting, letter by mail, email, text, etc.). These advantages will be lost if not used within this time period.
6 - LIABILITY
- AZZARO MUGLER Beauté is released of all liability for any direct or indirect consequences of any defects or malfunctions of The Circle, regardless of their cause. In the event of any malfunctions or disruptions, AZZARO MUGLER Beauté shall make every effort to enable Members to maintain benefits they have earned.
- Members attest to have been thoroughly informed of the inherent features of the Internet and particularly of the fact that the reliability of transmitting data over the internet is merely relative, as these data are transported over non-similar networks with varying characteristics and capacities and may be saturated at certain times of day in such a way that may affect download times or data accessibility and that the Internet is an open network and, consequently, the information it carries is not protected against any risk of diversion or intrusion on their system, data pirating, programs and files on their system, contamination by computer viruses, and that it is the Member's responsibility to take all appropriate measures to protect the data, files or programs stores on their system against contamination by virus and intrusion attempts to their system.
- AZZARO MUGLER Beauté reserves the right to refuse Circle membership to anyone who is not fulfilling the present Circle Terms and Conditions. Any breach of The Circle Terms and conditions by a Member or a third party acting on behalf of a Member, any misuse or fraudulent use of advantages received, any forgery of the information provided to AZZARO MUGLER Beauté and any behavior by the Member that is considered detrimental to the interests of AZZARO MUGLER Beauté will automatically lead to the Member's removal from The Circle.
In case of account removal or closure results in the loss of membership, the rights associated with the purchase amounts registered are lost (namely the balance of registered purchases and benefits), and the Member or third/eligible party may not request the conversion of this amount into surprises or claim any compensation whatsoever.
Members are informed of the option to refer to consumer mediation for disputes that arise in relation to use of the Circle. Referral to a mediator is contingent upon the Member having already addressed Mugler Customer Service on the matter without obtaining a response or a resolution for the claim.